‘Til Death Do Us Part Ring” is a project by Kate Bauman. On sale here.
“Why have one engagement ring when you can have 4?”
You may also like
- Gas Mask Diamond Ring "Created by high fashion jewelry maker Jason of Beverly Hills, this ring comes with […]
- Gas Mask Ring Gas Mask Ring, on sale here.
- Sharpener Ring The Sharpener Ring, by Ignacio Pilotto: "the luxury tool for architects, designers, […]
- The Guillotine Ring Guillotine, or, The Divorce, a dangerous ring by Kest Schwartzman of Vagabond […]
- Body Parts Jewelry Crazy, fun and cool jewelry by Etsy user percylau...
- The Bloody Cleaver Ring The Cleaver Ring was designed by Raul Souza and is available on his Etsy store.
- Memento opus ridere Ring carved in mammoth ivory revisiting the memento mori theme, by Adrien Coroller […]
- Spooky Pearls Jewelry designer Shinji Nakaba makes rings and brooches out of pearls he's hand-carved […]
- Skull Knuckle Clutch The chic look of croc gets a dose of edge in these clutches. Featuring room for your […]
- Bat Skeleton necklace Silver bat skeleton necklace from Stephanie Inagaki (on sale on Etsy)...
- Chef Knife’s Earrings "Cook up some style with these sterling silver chef's knife earrings. Designed by Debbie […]
- Murder & Suicide Jewelry Murder & Suicide, a Jewelry Project by Lucas Mongiello...