“Gingerbread men are a delicious holiday cookie, but the ones we make have a twist. The cookie cutter we use, you see, cuts a wee little man shape out of your rolled gingerbread dough, while the other side presses a cutesy little skeleton into the surface. The finished cookie looks like a Gingerbread x-ray. A GingerDEAD man, if you will.”
You can find Gingerdead Men Cookie Cutter on Thinkgeek.
You may also like
- Zombie Head Cookie Jar Introducing the amazing Zombie Head Cookie Jar, on sale at Thinkgeek:
"Are you hungry […]
- Gingerbread Men ABC Cookie Cutter Set Bloody Good Stuff from our Shop: ABC Gingerbread Men Cookie Cutter Set!
What does ABC […]
- Skellie, the coolest skeleton of instagram Meet Skellie the skeleton on her omgliterallydead instagram account, one of the most […]
- Dracula Denture Cookies
[via I have seen the whole of the Internet]
- Rude Messaged Diet Cookies Need some help dieting? Order these rude cookies here...
[via Design Fetish]
- Say it with a (rude) cake Original cakes and cookies by Sarah Brockett’s The Bold Bakery...
- Foodfighters Party Picks Foodfighters party picks: make your party into a battlefield!
- Organ Transport Lunch Cooler
Organ Transport Lunch Cooler by Thinkgeek:
"Big enough to hold a typical frozen […]
- Star Wars Han Solo Carbonite Chocolate
Star Wars Han Solo Carbonite Chocolate: Gourmet Dark chocolate molded to look like Han […]
- Food Fighters Bloody Good Stuff from our Shop: Food Fighters!
- Anti-tefth lunch bags If you need to keep your lunch safe from the thieves in your home or office, these are […]
- Plush Microbe Holiday Ornament Set The holidays are coming, and with them loads of family, gifts, food, and, most of all, […]