Funny axe shaped lolly moulds from Chillax:
“Ok, so the pillaging could upset the neighbours, but the Vikings did know how to throw a party – and an axe. Which is why we’ve invented these ice-lolly axe moulds. Each one turns out a little ice-axe lolly that makes everything go with a swing and keeps it as chilled as a Scandinavian skinny-dipping in a frozen fjord.”
You may also like
- Dexter Blood Slide Suckers Dexter Blood Slide Suckers, are delicious candies with a dark twist. You can find the […]
- Body parts sushi Body Parts Sushi Gummy Candy: "This is what all the sophisticated zombies are […]
- Candy Colts Artist Darren Lago's Candy Colts. The handguns are actually made of tinted resin and […]
- in case of zombie attack, break table
"In case of zombie attack, break table"
[via The Grind Haus]
- Heidi Lender Once Upon, Heidi Lender's photo series:
"What began as a self-imposed weekly photo […]
- Dead Tired Pillows "Dead tired' takes on a whole new meaning with this reversible set of pillow cases is […]
- Skull Cake Baking Pan "Spooky celebrations begin with bewitching baking pan, which makes a Halloween dessert […]
- Organ Transport Lunch Cooler
Organ Transport Lunch Cooler by Thinkgeek:
"Big enough to hold a typical frozen […]
- Pillow Fight Weapons Lightsabers, scimitars, double sided viking axes, nunchucks, ninja stars and […]
- Skull Sugar A stunning series of skull and bones shaped scugar cubes, by Snow Violent.
- Foodfighters Party Picks Foodfighters party picks: make your party into a battlefield!
- Star Wars Han Solo Carbonite Chocolate
Star Wars Han Solo Carbonite Chocolate: Gourmet Dark chocolate molded to look like Han […]