“Brush is committed to providing the highest quality artwork through innovative designs in fashion. Each pair of shoes is hand painted and designed by artist and founder Benjamin Smith. He spends hours scrutinizing and refining the details of every shoe making each one a unique piece of art. Each design is limited to ensure exclusivity to patrons.”
You may also like
- Úna Burke Artist and designer, Úna Burke is based in London: "Through my work I continually aim to […]
- Kermit tesoro Skull heels Deadly fashionable once again!! Skull-sculpted heels by Kermit Tesoro on Lookbook.nu...
- Del Toro Skull Studs Slipper Men's black nappa leather slipper with black skull Studs, available for sale at Del […]
- Fuck Off by Mark McNairy The 'Fuck Off' shoe collection by fashion designer Mark […]
- Dangerous Shoes by (In)Decorous Taste Lauren Tennenbaum, the designer behind (In)Decorous Taste describes herself as a: […]
- Kobi Levi Surreal and funny shoe designs by Kobi Levi...
- Deadly fashion: Ladies Zombie Stomper Platform Bloody Good Stuff from our shop: Ladies Zombie Stomper Platform in Black/Green by Iron […]
- Zombie Shoes Just another pair of Zombie Shoes...
[via Kitschy Living]
- Fuck The Past, Fuck The Future Fuck The Past, Fuck The Future Lace-Up Shoes. From the new Undercover Spring/Summer 2012 […]
- Walk A Mile In My Shoes Walk a Mile in my Shoes, by Ruadh DeLone...
[via fashion is bullshit]
- Walk the Dog Walk the Dog, a project by Eric van den Boom: acrylic paint and ink on secondhand […]
- Black magic Natalie Shau, Black magic, part of the illustration collection Dream II, 2012.