Sugar, glucose, syrup, citric acid, emulsifier: E471; hydrogenated vegetable fat, colours: E 104, E 124, E 132; ATYPYK flavours.
You may also like
- Skellie, the coolest skeleton of instagram Meet Skellie the skeleton on her omgliterallydead instagram account, one of the most […]
- Yumiko Utsu Yumiko Utsu's works...
"Combining the intricate techniques of food photography with […]
- Absolute Bloody "Playing on the well-known Bloody Mary legend, my design of this multifaceted handheld […]
- Jumping Hue by Emilio Garcia The famous "jumping brains" by Emilio Garcia are now also available as a "Brain Hue", a […]
- Davy Jones’ Locker Rashvests Davy Jones’ Locker Rashvests, on sale at Mathematics:
"The vibrant colours and sharp […]
- AK-LH Graphic design creation and edition studio set up in Paris in 2008, AK-LH is one of the […]
- Bronze on Oil Slick Flock reflective bronze, deep-pile velvet Skull motif on an incredible light-catching, […]
- Sweet and sour. Locher’s fashion from Paris Sweet and sophisticated parisian fashion label Locher's just released some new, […]
- Sweet Petula Sweet Petula makes luxuries for bath, bosy and home [...] All of the La Nuit soaps are […]
- Zombie Christmas Cards "Some people like to go for the classic sort of Christmas card. The one that is all […]
- Ramen ses Return Cake "Inspired by this t-shirt by Threadless, the ‘Ramen’ses Return Cake was created by […]
- Sweet Meats Sweet Meats are the brainchild of Lauren Venell (nee Fleischer), a San Francisco product […]