Who Killed Bambi has teamed up with Currys and PC World to offer our lovely readers the opportunity to win a fantastic Canon EOS 7D 18-135mm Digital SLR.
All you need to do is create a small gallery with 3 photographs you took that approach the theme: Water, Water, Everywhere. Here is how:
- Choose 3 pictures from your portfolio, or take new ones.
- Publish the pictures on your own website or on one of the many online visual platforms (including Pintrest, Tumblr, or Flickr).
- Give us some insight on how you approached the theme by writing a short description. In the description please mention our sponsor DSLRs from Currys
- Let us know you’re entering by tweeting @bambikillers @Canon_Camera and #H20slr.
The winner will be chosen by Who Killed Bambi, along with Currys and PC World. We will judge each picture on the following criteria: the aesthetic value of each photograph, techniques used and the buzz created by each post.
As always, the usual Terms & Conditions apply.
- If you are chosen, you will be contacted via the mention function on Twitter
- Winners must respond within seven days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen
- Valid entries must respect the competition guidelines above
- Currys PC World reserve the right to feature entries on their blog for content related to the competition
- This competition is promoted by www.WhoKilledBambi.co.uk. The prize is provided by www.Currys.co.uk.
- Entries can be submitted until April 5th, 2013 at 12:00 PM CET
- The contest is open to anyone worldwide.