The art of Robert The…
“Obsession with the semiotic erosion of meaning and reality led me to create objects that evangelize their own relevance by a direct fusion of word and form. Books (many culled from dumpsters and thrift store bins) are lovingly vandalized back to life so they can assert themselves against the culture which turned them into debris.”
(older works here)
The medium, 2006
The message, 2006
You may also like
- David Baskin’s Still Life Still Life (Cosmetic Bottles), by David Baskin.
"This ‘still life’, a selection of […]
- Robert Lazzarini The distorted, fascinating and somehow disturbing sculptures by Robert […]
- Gehard Demetz "Gehard Demetz has risen to international prominence by applying his incredible […]
- Neon Skeleton Impressive work by Eric Franklin:
"An anatomical study of the human body considering […]
- Kate MacDowell Stunning handmade porcelain scupltures by Kate MacDowell...
- Roger Reutimann "Death of venus" is inspired by the iconic painting "The birth of Venus" by Sandro […]
- Richard Stone Richard Stone's sculptural works:
"Described as elegantly restrained, Stone's works […]
- Atelier Van Lieshout Enter the surreal, cruel, super-functional world of Atelier Van Lieshout...
- Robert Pruitt Robert Pruitt is an artist living and working in Houston TX. He makes drawings and […]
- Kennedy James’ Store Remember Serial Bondage, the brilliant series by Kennedy James? These cute, tied up, […]
- Magdalene Gluszek Magdalene Gluszek's sculptures...
"We live in a surreal world constructed by mass […]
- Jean Robert Drouillard Nous sommes la nature, by Jean Robert Drouillard