An excerpt dedicated to the work of Rose Robson.
You may also like
- kate macdowell "We do not want merely to see beauty, though, God knows, even that is bounty enough. We […]
- Pink death Reid Peppard, 2012
pigeon taxidermy, pink dye, hematite & fibre optic […]
- Les Deux Garçons Both Michel Vanderheijden van Tinteren and Roel Moonen graduated from the Academy of […]
- Enrique Gomez De Molina Stunning works of hybrid taxidermy by Enrique Gomez De Molina...
- Paper Bird Anatomy Amazing paper birds by Diana Beltran Herrera...
- El beso de la muerte The sculpture is often said to have inspired The Seventh Seal by Ingmar Bergman. A […]
- Peter Gronquist Peter Gronquist's sculptures...
Watchout! Dangerous, armed animals hanging out […]
- Pim Palsgraaf Multiscape series by Pim Palsgraaf...
"[...] In the Multiscape series, Palsgraaf […]
- Lisa Black Lisa Black is a sculptor, jeweller and artist based in Auckland, New Zealand, born in […]
- Jason Holley Stunning paintings and illustrations by Jason Holley...
- When birds attack. Halloween costume When Birds Attack is a funny Halloween Costume. You can buy it here...
[via Kitschy Living]
- fashion death Japanese artist Fumie Sasabuchi uses the image and idea of death to explore body and its […]